During this challenging time, we want to reassure you that the safety of our associates, customers and communities is our top priority. We know you rely on us to continue delivering the products you need to keep your jobs moving and your people working. At Jones Lumber, we remain committed to delivering our materials to you in a safe and responsible way.
- We have introduced contactless deliveries, having our drivers avoid shaking hands, taking delivery photos in lieu of signatures and adhering to the 6 feet social distancing recommendations. Our yard layouts allow us to continue delivering material while keeping the prescribed social distance.
- Due to demand and changes or interruptions in supply chains and markets, delivery of orders and customer response times may be delayed.
- Many of the services you receive while visiting our locations can be done by phone or online. We ask that you make these your primary method for doing business. Please ensure you call ahead prior to picking up your order and our staff will have your products ready. We are trying to reduce foot traffic into our stores where possible.
- In order to minimize contact, we will no longer accept checks or cash for pick-ups. A credit card is now required for payment.
- If you do need to visit one of our locations, please know that we have increased the frequency of cleanings so that we are disinfecting surfaces throughout the day. In addition, we are cleaning our facilities thoroughly every night.
- Our modified hours are as follows:
- Office: 7am to 5pm
- Pick-ups at our Boca location: 7am to 2pm
- Pick-ups at our Fort Pierce location: 7am to 3:30pm
- Ft. Pierce showroom: temporarily closed
We appreciate your cooperation as we work together during this unique time. We will continue to keep you updated.
Thank you for your continued partnership.